john millman,valerenga,india cricket match score]
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Shankhyaneel Sarkar | Edited by Avik Roy
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 02:51 PM IST
- The benchmark S&P BSE Sensex lost 1.48% and is currently trading at 59,188 points, and dropped 889 points around 2.40pm IST. The NSE Nifty 50 index fell 1.21% and is currently trading 215 points lower at 17,639 points.
Reuters | | Posted by Shubhangi Gupta
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 01:05 PM IST
- The move to hire a CFO follows a decision to re-designate LIC’s top job to chief executive officer from chairman earlier this year.
Written by Susmita Pakrasi | Edited by Sohini Goswami, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 10:26 AM IST
- In Delhi, petrol rates reached ₹101.39 per litre with a hike of ₹0.20, while diesel rose by ₹0.25 for the second consecutive day to touch ₹89.57 per litre.
By HT Analytics
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 10:01 AM IST
Gold Price and Silver Price Today. Here’s the latest update on spot gold prices, currency exchange rates and other precious metal rates in India as on Tuesday, Sep 28, 2021
PTI | , Mumbai
UPDATED ON SEP 28, 2021 09:54 AM IST
- The 30-share Sensex was trading 124.32 points or 0.21 per cent lower at 59,953.56. Similarly, the Nifty declined 21.40 points or 0.12 per cent to 17,833.70.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 08:51 AM IST
TikTok had been ordered by then-U.S. President Donald Trump to separate its US version from Chinese parent ByteDance because of national security concerns about the collection of U.S. users' data
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 08:20 AM IST
After the finalisation of Paras Defence share allotment, initiation of refund is likely to take place on September 29 and credit of shares in the demat accounts of bidders is expected the next day, September 30.
By Rajeev Jayaswal, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON SEP 28, 2021 01:45 AM IST
- Earlier, diesel prices had softened to ₹88.62 per litre after climbing to a record high of ₹89.87 in mid-July.
Livemint | By Mint Correspondent
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 01:42 AM IST
- To be sure, Icra is still at the lower rung of gross domestic product (GDP) forecasts for FY22.
By Gireesh Chandra Prasad
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 01:39 AM IST
- The Bommai panel will suggest changes that may be rolled out immediately. The group has two months to submit its report, according to one of the orders.
Livemint | By Asit Ranjan Mishra, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 28, 2021 01:30 AM IST
- This, in effect, reduces the annual gross borrowing target to ₹10.46 lakh crore for the year to March 31 from the budgeted ₹12.05 lakh crore.
By Zia Haq
UPDATED ON SEP 28, 2021 04:41 AM IST
- The results of the first round of a redesigned quarterly employment survey (QES) showed an estimated total employment of 3.08 crore compared to 2.3 crore jobs reported in the 2013-14 sixth economic census.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 10:53 PM IST
The new XR Programs and Research Fund will invest the money globally over two years to ensure metaverse technologies are "built in a way that's inclusive and empowering," Facebook said.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 07:50 PM IST
The bulk of the investment will be in five areas: petrochemicals, natural gas, electric mobility, consumer retailing, renewables and bio-fuels, Chairman Arun Kumar Singh said in a virtual conference Monday.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Kunal Gaurav, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 07:20 PM IST
The physical stores, which are being launched on a franchise model, will exclusively sell Fortune and other Adani Wilmar brand products.
By hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 06:28 PM IST
There have been surveys in India where health experts have opined that a four-day work week would make people more mindful of their professional responsibilities, and also increase productivity.
PTI | , Mumbai
UPDATED ON SEP 27, 2021 03:37 PM IST
After touching its lifetime intra-day high of 60,412.32, the 30-share Sensex ended 29.41 points or 0.05 per cent higher at its all-time closing peak of 60,077.88. Similarly, the NSE Nifty advanced 1.90 points or 0.01 per cent to record 17,855.10.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 02:21 PM IST
The rules concern daily lives of people as these pertain to their pension, bank cheque books etc.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 01:15 PM IST
Monday's intra-day trading saw Inox shares surge 18 per cent, while those of PVR were up 10 per cent.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 01:09 PM IST
- First launched in 2014, Signal saw a surge in downloads earlier this year after Facebook-owned messaging service WhatsApp tweaked its terms of service and sparked privacy concerns.
By HT Analytics
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 10:02 AM IST
Gold Price and Silver Price Today. Here’s the latest update on spot gold prices, currency exchange rates and other precious metal rates in India as on Monday, Sep 27, 2021
UPDATED ON SEP 27, 2021 09:26 AM IST
Shares have outperformed peers in emerging markets, helped by flush liquidity and as progress in the country's vaccination campaign has bolstered sentiment ahead of the festive season.
Livemint | By Madhurima Nandy
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 04:38 AM IST
- Amazon India on Sunday advanced its flagship Great Indian Festival sale to October 3, the same as rival Flipkart, which on Saturday advanced its own Big Billion Days sale from October 7 to October 3.
Livemint | By Nasrin Sultana
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 04:35 AM IST
- After a slump in real estate stocks, the sector is regaining strength with the BSE Realty index rising nearly 25% last week.
Livemint | By Prashant K Nanda, New Delhi
UPDATED ON SEP 27, 2021 04:41 AM IST
- Workers from Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh made up most of those registered on the database.
Livemint | By Shayan Ghosh, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 02:50 AM IST
- While large public sector banks are better placed in terms of branches, smaller private lenders are taking this route to onboard new customers.
By Rajeev Jayaswal
PUBLISHED ON SEP 27, 2021 02:46 AM IST
- “Banks have to grow in size and there should be a few more large banks of SBI’s size,” an IBA statement said, quoting the finance minister. SBI is India’s largest lender.
Livemint | By Anirudh Laskar, Mumbai
UPDATED ON SEP 27, 2021 02:43 AM IST
- An entity with a stake of 40% or more in an asset manager is its sponsor.
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 26, 2021 11:25 PM IST
The security bug report comes only days after Google reported as many as 19 flaws on September 21, which affect Mac, Linux and Windows.